Friday, March 7, 2014

Heads Up!



In a few weeks, my website and oh-so-terribly-lonely blog will be going into a cyberspace coma. 

It's temporary and self-induced as I try to figure out how to better present the different sides of my professional psyche to the world.

Some of my work is for teens through adults. Specifically, immature-ish people with a warped sense of humor who curse a lot and enjoy a Tarantino-level of violence.

Some of my work is for kids through teens. Specifically, immature-ish people with a warped sense of humor who curse less and are only allowed to watch heavily-edited Tarantino movies on basic cable.

One porthole for both could get confusing.

So perhaps it's time for two sites -- and a pseudonym! Or maybe multiple sites? One for each project? 

Like I said, I'm working on it.

But never fear. I shall return to the Interwebs soon -- better and less irregular than before!

In the meantime, I'll keep in touch through…



No comments:

Post a Comment